Jul 19 2010
Zion Lutheran Church, of rural Hampton and St. Peter Lutheran Church, located in the village of Hampton, join together and recognize that all congregation members create a fellowship of Christians, led by God≠s Word and guided by the Lutheran Confessions.
The congregations join together as an association of individuals who are:
- free in Christ(Galatians 5:1)
- accountable to one another(Colossians 3:16)
- rooted in the Scripture & the Lutheran Confessions(2 Timothy 3:14-17)
- working together to fulfill Christ≠s Great commission to go and make disciples of all nations. (Matthew 28:18-20)
Christian education-applying Law and Gospel to all aspects of life and learning-is a vital component of the ministry of Zion and St. Peter.
- We bring a 16th century heritage of faith, values and service to the central Nebraska area.
- Since 1969 we have been a school with vision, in continuous service to God and the people of Hampton and the surrounding communities.
- HLS was established for the use of everyone. HLS provides a training in faith and Christian living for:
- our own children.
- non-members who share our philosophy and assist us with carrying out our mission and purpose.
- non-Christians who need the hope of eternal life through Christ Jesus.